Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Another Email Entry

I've come to the realization that I do have a lot of ideas and things I'd like to write.  When I was driving home last night, I had this random thought of things that could replace the phrase "Bite off more than you can chew," but after a myriad of other thoughts between then and my being home to a keyboard, it was gone forever.

Now that I mentioned that, I will wake up in a cold sweat one night remembering it, but with this cold weather, I'm sure that I'll be too apathetic to actually commit it to the outside my brain realm.

There are also times when I get jazzed to write about something, only to lose steam on the idea and just drop it completely.

And perhaps what's kind of sad (because the quality of them have gone down as of late) is that when I REALLY feel like writing, but really don't have the energy or inspiration to write about anything else, I'll write a Yelp review.

No comments: