Friday, January 2, 2009

Me Love It Long Time

I've been stung by the tunes of The Bird and the Bee. It also doesn't help this song is totally on point with its sound:



It's kind of like when I had this thing with falling in love with soundtracks to movies Gwyneth Paltrow...I didn't necessarily like the movies, but for some reason, movies with her in it compiled a pretty arrangement of songs!

Now it's me and The Bird and the Bee. From second hand experiences and my own impression, they may not be the best to see live, but I think the production of their songs are great, and I'm happy I got their albums for Christmas and am looking forward to hearing more of the new stuff.

While I'm at it, I'm also sharing this cover I fell in love with this version and later discovered it was them who did it:

No comments: