Thursday, May 7, 2009

"Our Song"

I'm house sitting right now. More importantly, I'm cat sitting.

It's stressful for these little guys, as they just had to move to a brand new house and not even a week in, their mommy leaves for a two week trip to China.

One thing that keeps them company when the peoples are away is that their mommy likes to keep the radio or music on so they're not always alone. I've had the iPod on for them to listen.

Their mommy and I kind of have "our song" which makes me think of her when I hear it, and makes her think of me when she hears it.




This song came up not long ago, and when I started singing along with the song, I had kitties run to me and meowing. Maybe they know it's our song, and makes them miss their mommy.

Either way, I think it's the most adorable thing ever!

My heart asplode.

2 comments:

Marimbaroach said...

kittehs be musical. they *know* ;)

Corazon said...

Yes! They do!
This morning, Spike, the Maine Coon mix was nowhere to be found. I looked around and he had wiggled himself under the couch (which is a tough task for a big boy like him). He wouldn't come out, and then I started singing the song again, and he was out in no tim!!! :3